Total anti-aging eye contour cream
HYALURONIC XT eye contour cream is a global anti-aging treatment made in France that offers multiple benefits including: hydration, anti-aging action and skin radiance.
Its formula, composed of 96% of ingredients of natural origin, is enriched with:
• Hyaluronic acid, recognized for its wide range of benefits: hydration, regeneration and plumping effect.
• Marine collagen, renowned for its moisturizing power and restorative action.
Proven effectiveness, visible results:
• 96% of women find their skin hydrated and nourished *
• 83% believe that their eye area is smoother **
• 70% consider their skin to be plumped ***
* Clinical test for use under dermatological control - twice daily application - 23 subjects - 7 days
** Clinical test for use under dermatological control - twice daily application - 23 subjects - 56 days
*** Clinical test for use under dermatological control - twice daily application - 23 subjects - 28 days
15 ml jar
Storage period after opening:
Morning and evening, on clean skin and after possible use of a serum, apply a small amount to the area around the eye.
aqua (water), glycerin, olive oil decyl esters, sucrose polystearate, undecane, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, tridecane, cellulose, spirulina platensis extract, diamond powder, phalaenopsis amabilis extract, hydrolyzed pearl, sodium hyaluronate, soluble collagen, squalene, adenosine, cetyl palmitate, darutoside, beta-sitosterol, tocopherol, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, albizia julibrissin bark extract, glyceryl caprylate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, sodium benzoate, 1,2-hexanediol, malic acid, sodium anisate, lecithin, sodium levulinate, biosaccharide gum-1, citric acid, sodium citrate, sodium hydroxide, t-butyl alcohol, butylene glycol, potassium sorbate, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, sodium polyacrylate starch, chlorphenesin, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, parfum (fragrance)
Although the information on our website is regularly updated, we invite you to consult the list of ingredients on your packaging before using your product.